About the client
The client is a government organization in the state of Maharashtra, India. With over 5000 employee strength, they promote industrial development in the state by providing different utility facilities and services.
- Complex business processes including utility bill & invoice generation
- Data scattered among different sources presenting a challenge in decision making.
- Non availability of Customer connect for billing validation and payment leading to higher receivables.
- Delay in implementing regulatory changes leading to plausible penalties.
- Lack of a centralized Payroll system for employees spread across the state of Maharashtra.
- Communication gap between employees of different divisions.
To read the complete case study please fill in the form below:-